Friday, April 14, 2017

Awesome SUP Accessories!






 Paddle holders

In anticipation of getting out on the water this season I've been looking around the internet for cool things that go along with paddle boarding. I've already purchased a paddle board keychain for my trailer and have been looking for a cup holder that can suction to the paddle board deck. I might just skip the cup holder and tie down a small cooler. Why take just one beverage when there's room for more. My mom always told me it's good to share with others.

Surf Station has these fantastic foam paddle holders with a sticky velcro backing. They show it attached to the paddle board deck, but they would be great to use for home storage or safe and secure transportation. The backs are simple sticky velcro that's available at most any hobby shop or hardware store. Two thumbs up to whoever invented these things!

There's so many fun things out there to customize your paddling adventures even if it's just hanging out in the cove with friends! Check back to see what fun things we've found and maybe we'll be able to give you a few product reviews throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment